- We only send email to you if you have elected to receive it.
- If we determine that any account with us is being used for the purpose of sending spam or engaging in malicious activities, we will take action to shut it down as soon as possible.
Other than as stated herein, we will never give any information about you to others without your express permission. Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (like your name, address, phone number, and email address) so you can create an account, place orders, request information, etc. We may share specific information with business partners or contractors when the information is needed to fulfill your request for a product or service. We also use your contact information when it will be important for us to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our website, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable, and provide customer service.
We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided by your internet browser (ex: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer).
At times we employ other companies and individuals to perform activities on our behalf. Some examples include delivering packages, fulfilling orders, analyzing data, processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Please contact us if you have any comments, complaints, or questions regarding this information.
Updated: May 20, 2018
- Your Acceptance
- All content included in the Service, such as images, logos, videos, graphics, text, and software, is the property of CC or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. “Cycling Citizens,” “Cycling Chicks,” "The Chicks Company" and other CC logos, graphics, trademarks, and service names are trademarks of CC.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by CC. CC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, CC will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve CC from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
- Content and Communication
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and you grant to CC all of the license rights granted in Section 3B.
- CC does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and CC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the Content and material. CC does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and CC will remove all Content and material if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. CC reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- When you use the Service, or send email to CC, you are communicating electronically and you consent to receive communications from CC electronically. CC will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on or through the Service. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that CC provides you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing.
- Copyright Complaints
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that is claimed to be infringing is located on the website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CC's designated Copyright Agent dedicated to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached at email: email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 4A, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Warranty Disclaimer
THE SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED BY CC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE IN WRITING. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSION BY APPLICABLE LAW, CC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND/OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, AND YOUR USE THEREOF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM CC, ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE SERVICE, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE. CC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, CONTENT, OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED, POSTED, OR HYPERLINKED ON THE SERVICE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, THEN SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND/OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND/OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND/OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, AND YOUR USE THEREOF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE IN WRITING, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CC IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled and offered by CC from its facilities in the United States of America. CC makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Updated: May 20, 2018